iQ228CYCLONE 7" Dry Cut Table Top Tile Saw
The World's First 7" Dry Cut Tabletop Tile Saw
The iQ228CYCLONE is the worlds first 7" dry cut tabletop tile saw with integrated dust control and new TRU-CUT System. Designed for professional contractors to eliminate the problems with cutting wet, save time, and increase your profitability on tile jobs. The TRU-CUT System is an integrated measurement system that provides consistent and accurate cuts for any job. The iQ Micro Fence allows you to dial in the exact measurement for your cut. Lock it into the table and adjust the fence to the precise cut you need. Reduce chipping with Q-Drive blades (sold separately) with Cool Cut Technology. Clean and accurate cuts while keeping your material dry and your blade cool. This saw is designed for ultimate efficiency. Lightweight and easy to transport, it allows you to set up in small spaces easily and in a few minutes.
Q-Drive combo blade ($59 value)
- iQ 8" Professional Dressing Stone ($12 value)
- iQ Diamond Hand Polishing Pad ($20 value)
- Cut 18" rip cuts with rolling table or 24"+ with locked table
- Built in handle for easy jobsite portability
- Integrated vacuum systems captures 99.5% of dust
- Three-stage filtration system with Quick-Spin filter for easy cleaning
- 5 lb. dust containment tray capacity
- Meets OSHA 2016 silica standard
- Includes 7" Q-Drive diamond blade with Cool Cut Technology
- TRU-CUT measurement system provides very accurate cuts
- Dual rip fences included
- Weighs only 36 lbs.