Kraft Tool 36" Gauge Rake with Handle
The 36" Gauge Rake allows for a uniform coating of surface with self-leveling and other materials. The aluminum rakes is sturdy enough to move lots of material, yet lightweight for long hours spent moving material. Two adjustable steel T-Skates attach to the rake and can be moved up and down to the desired depth of material for uniform coatings. The easy to assemble rake includes all of the hardware to get started. Sturdy aluminum bracket takes broom threaded handles. Includes a 3-piece snap style aluminum threaded handle (CC263). The 5' handle breaks down into 3 pieces for easy storage and transport. Proudly made in the USA.
- Apply materials at a precise, predetermined uniform depth
- T-Skates can be adjusted up to 2 in. for uniform coating of surface
- Aluminum tool is lightweight, yet sturdy
- Easy to assemble, includes all necessary hardware
- 3-piece Broom Thread Handle included
- Made in the USA