Marshalltown 16" LayFlat™ Notched Trowels
The MARSHALLTOWN LayFlat™ Notched Trowel features unique wave-shaped notches that eliminate air pockets between the substrate and tile. This results in superior coverage and adhesion for medium to large format tile applications. The LayFlat™ Notched Trowel is constructed using the same professional quality materials as our standard notched trowel line. It is made of the highest grade carbon steel, equipped with an aluminum alloy Xtralite® mounting, and features a DuraSoft® handle.
- Notch design is preferred for superior coverage and adhesion of medium to large format tile and Tile Freak Approved
- Wave-shaped notches create ridges that provide an overlapping and more easily collapsible action of thinset mortar
- Unique notch geometry helps to eliminate air pockets between the tile and underlayment
- Superior hold strength between the aluminum alloy Xtralite® mounting and blade
- Resilient DuraSoft® handle provides soft feel, reduces fatigue and offers excellent durability
Made in the USA with Global Materials.