Sigma Series-4 M 37.4" NEX Push Tile Cutter (NEW)
Rip/Diagonal/Depth of cut (inches) = 37.4″ / 26.4″ / 3/4″. Weighs 33lbs.
- NEX Handle - pushing incision, easy and deep with minimal effort, perfect for rough thick and large tiles.
- 16mm diameter scoring wheel is always clearly visible on operator side.
- Equipped with double suspension for the cushioned scoring of structured tiles.
- Scoring wheel rotates on a roller bearing, guided laterally by an anti-friction metal shell inserted in a CNC milled holder to avoid friction and lateral clearance.
- 120mm wide splitting foot with interchangeable anti-mark protection.
- Sliding carriage is clearance-free, thanks to the 3 double-row ball bearings that guarantee precision over time without the need for maintenance.
- Automatic system to keep the handle raised to facilitate insertion of the tile
- Automatic steel compensator for adjusting the slide preload on the rail.
- Lift of the handle allows automatic deployment of the foot
- The front protective rubber pad absorbs the impact during the incision in order not to damage the base