Pearl 15" Hexplate Only with Clutch
Pearl Hexplate with clutch safely prevents coupler breakage and buffer damage.
- Super Clutch will disengage if the Hexpin® Plate hits an obstruction (i.e. bolts).
- Super Clutch is self resetting.
- Manually resetting torque locks (red tabs) inside clutch housing will keep clutch from disengaging.
- Protects operator from injury, protects buffer from damage and keeps buffer coupler from breaking.
- Simply turn off buffer and restart - less downtime.
- Easy manual disengagement.
Torque Locks can be locked into place if there is a problem with the clutch disengaging too often because of the job. Simply loosen the screws holding the torque locks and turn the long end under the toothed slip ring.