Rapid Recess Bracket Kit for Linear Drain at the Entry
by Rapid Recess
Designed to provide the necessary depth to install a true, zero-entry curbless shower
- Used with pre-manufactured or mortar shower pans with a linear drain.
- Designed for linear drain installations when the drain cannot be installed at the back wall or if a drain at the entry is desired.
- The entry cutout in plywood subfloor for the linear drain is recessed 11/16" to account for the drain depth.
- Suitable for linear drains up to 72" in length.
- Brackets are made of 16 gauge galvanized steel.
- Manufactured in Colorado, USA.