Rubi DCX-250 Xpert Professional Bridge Saws
RUBI's DCX-250 Xpert range of professional tile saws are designed for the intensive cutting of porcelain and ceramic tile while allowing an occasional cutting of pieces of natural stone.
- Powerful 2HP motor allows this saw to easily cut through tile and stone materials.
- Highly reinforced aluminum chassis with an innovative triple beam system and steel fronts to improve the stability and rigidity of the entire chassis.
- The head of the DCX-250 Xpert moves through a reinforced guide made of aluminum for precise finished cut.
- High performance plunge and miter cutting features allow the cutting height and angle to be adjusted to the user's needs
- RUBI's C3 Phyton cooling system allows the water application point to be adjusted according to the thickness of the material, ensuring that the water hits the cut point directly. The C3 Phyton system increases the efficiency of the cooling and reduces the dispersion and loss of water. More efficient cooling improves diamond blade performance.
- Cooling system is completed with a double steel decanter for more efficient recovery of the used water, directed towards the external water tank of 30 liters of capacity. By using an external tank, handling, cleaning and filling operations is easier and faster.
- Reinforced handles and wheels (off-road type) provide a better experience in transporting and handling.
- Folding system with reinforced legs includes a quick locking system with a safety device that prevents involuntary folding during work or any possible movements.
- Includes a regulator that assists in the correct leveling of the cutting table.
- ZERO DUST system, patented and certified by the TNO* allows safe exposure to a minimal percentage of debris from ceramic materials and natural stones, thanks to the reduction of respirable dust particles that are generated during cutting. Always protect yourself with a face mask of course.