Rubi ND-7 IN MAX Electric Cutter
The RUBI ND-7 IN MAX tile saw is a portable tabletop cutter, especially recommended for renovating interiors (bathrooms and kitchens). It is suitable for professional cutting of glazed tile (flooring) and decorative tiles (wall tiles). It can also be recommended for the occasional cutting of porcelain tiles or other materials (natural stone or sintered stone).
- 6.5 A motor with a direct transmission and a safety thermal protector
- Machined aluminum table with one folding side for miter cutting at 22.5º and 45º
- Has an extruded aluminum fence, easily adjusted and locked with maximum safety
- Maximum cutting capacity is 24" x 20" (or a 12x12 "diagonal format).
- The ND-7IN MAX can cut pieces with a maximum thickness of 1-1 / 4 "(3/4" for miter cuts).
- Includes a tubular reinforced frame and non-slip rubber feet for greater stability while cutting.
- The chassis has an integrated handle that makes it easy to transport the ND-7IN MAX.