Rubi RUBIMIX-9 SuperTorque Electric Mixer
The RUBIMIX-9 SUPER TORQUE is an electric mixer suitable for a wide range of materials; cementitious adhesives, resins, paints, etc. The combination of torque, power, and speed makes the RUBIMIX-9 SUPER TORQUE a safe bet to obtain perfectly homogeneous mixes in any material.
- Remarkable torque necessary to be able to mix in high viscosity materials without the equipment being unnecessarily overstressed.
- Powerful 1800 W, 120 V, 50-60 Hz motor for greater mixing capacity and high reliability makes for one of the most efficient electric mixers on the market.
- Two-speed mechanical gearbox allows us to choose between two RPM ranges; from 0 to 450 and from 0 to 780. Speeds that we can regulate by pressing directly on the trigger, which is also equipped with a soft start system.
- Safety lock to prevent inadvertent start-up.
- Double handle grip, with bi-material handles that improve grip, ergonomics and reduces effort.
- The RUBIMIX-9 SUPER TORQUE includes a 5.5" (140 mm) diameter mixing head for mixing cementitious adhesives and mortars with an M14 threaded connection. Unlike the rest of RUBIMIX in the RUBI range. The head included in the RUBIMIX-9 SUPER TORQUE is not removable.
- Maximum mixing capacity of up to 130lbs.
- The M14 threaded connection is compatible with the adapter for fast connection FAS-IN, exclusive to RUBI (Ref. 76907).
- Rubimix-9 Supertorque
- 140 mm diameter one-piece mixing paddle
- Chuck adapter and chuck key
- Operators Manual