Rubi TX-MAX Professional Tile Cutters with Case (28"-49")
The range of TX-MAX professional manual cutters are perfect for INTENSIVE cutting of all types of ceramic tile. Thanks to its high performance MULTIPOINT separator and its rotating square system, TX-MAX models allow easy and quick execution of angular cuts (from 0º to 45º). Its high breaking power allows the TX-MAX cutters to have an excellent behavior with extruded stoneware. Tubular steel guides of 30 mm in diameter and the head with extra-long aluminum slides give an impressive structural robustness, making the most of the models with the highest cutting capacity (TX-1020 MAX and TX-1250 MAX).
The separator mechanism allows the use with one hand, facilitating the locking and unlocking of the gripper by means of a ratchet and trigger system. This system increases the performance of work, both in the materials of low thickness as in those of greater thickness (from 1/8" to 3/4").
As a complement to the floating table system, the 710 and 1020 models are equipped with two additional side arms, to increase the support surface with large-format tiles. The 1250 model has 4 arms (two on each side). All models of the TX-MAX range include a lateral stop for the measurement and blocking of repetitive narrow cuts and strips, as well as two cords and the traditional case suitcase.
The model TX-1250 MAX includes, in addition to the suitcase, handle and wheels to facilitate its portability in the workplace. *There are some ceramic materials, with thicknesses exceeding 15 mm, which due to their physical characteristics, possible internal tensions or finishes, present difficulties to be cut manually. It is advisable to make some sample cuts to determine the compatibility of the product.
- Tubular steel guides 30 mm x 2 mm in wall thickness.
- Head with aluminum slides, extra-long, with "self-lubricated" friction bushes.
- Mobile separator with aluminum clamp, equipped with plastic protector to avoid marking on the most delicate surfaces.
- The locking of the gripper, by ratchet mechanism, and unlocking, by trigger, allows scratching and separating with one hand. Greater speed of use. Increase performance in both thin and thick materials.
- Better visibility of the area of scratching and cutting.
- Aluminum injection base, reinforced by central rib, for greater robustness.
- Galvanized steel floating tables, increases the stability in the cut.
- Revolving square, central pivot. Greater precision in the angular cuts.
- With lateral stop for repetitive cuts and narrow strips.
- Equipped with 2 supplementary arms *, for large format ceramics. (* 4 on model TX-1250 MAX).
- Handle with soft grip grip for greater ergonomics and comfort.
- Equipped with 8 mm and 22 mm Extreme cords. Compatible with the full range of Plus cords.
- Includes suitcase-case.