Sigma Series-4 33" UP Pull Tile Cutter (NEW)
Rip/Diagonal/Depth of cut (inches) = 33" / 23.4" / 11/16" Weighs 27lbs.
- Pulling incision, quick and easy for cutting tiles.
- Ergonomically shaped handle specific for pulling incision.
- 12mm scoring wheel is always visible from the operator's side.
- CNC milled wheel holder and anti-friction metal shell to eliminate friction and lateral wear on the scoring wheel.
- The sliding carriage is wear-free, thanks to 3 double-row ball bearings which guarantee long-term precision.
- Automatic steel compensator for adjusting the slide preload on the rail.
- Automatic system that holds the handle up to facilitate the insertion of the tile
- Wide 100mm splitting foot
- Interchangeable anti-mark protection protects the material from impact during the scoring
- The handle is mounted to the slide carriage with two thrust ball bearings for maximum precision