RAPID SETTING, POLYMER MODIFIED, CEMENT-BASED PATCHING COMPOUND
SikaLevel®-025 Patch is a fast drying, self-curing, polymer-modified, cement-based patching compound that rapidly develops high compressive strength. Use for smoothing, leveling, patching, and filling cracks, holes and voids in concrete and approved wood underlayments prior to the installation of floor coverings. From featheredge to ½” floor coverings can be installed 1 hour after application. Mix with Sika® Latex R to use as an embossing leveler or patch over properly prepared vinyl sheet goods, vinyl composition tile (VCT), cement terrazzo, and residual cutback adhesive surfaces.
- For use on concrete and plywood substrates
- Levels and smooths substrates prior to the installation of floor covering
- Ideal for patching and leveling from 1/16” to 1/2"
- Easy to prepare and quick to apply
- Fast drying, foot traffic in 30 to 60 minutes
- Repairs new and renovate old floors
- Apply over properly prepared cutback, embossed resilient vinyl floors and existing ceramic tile
- Excellent standard of finish can be achieved to allow direct application of coverings
- Mold and mildew resistant