Sigma Kera-Cut Extendable 8AE2
Gauged Porcelain Tile Panels (GPTP) have become one of the hottest trends in our industry and Sigma is a clear leader in cutting and handling of these huge materials. The Kera-Cut along with the rest of the Kera line of tools puts you on the cutting edge of innovation. It is constructed of aluminum and stainless steel making it extremely lightweight, very durable, and providing pinpoint accuracy.
The scoring carriage is driven by three stainless steel wheels with integrated bearings, assuring the smoothest travel possible. The dual handle system keeps the operator in control of a consistent and precise score time and time again. The Kera- Cut is outfitted with soft rubber faced suction cups to hold the unit exactly where you want it. Package this together with your choice of Kera-Lift system, and the Sigma Separator and you will have the best GPTP tools available today!
130" Cut Length (332cm)
- For tile thicknesses 3mm - 10mm
- Stainless Steel guides and rollers result in ultra smooth travel
- Split rail design for easy transport
- Can be fixed directly to the material with suction cups
- Unique scoring wheel with ball bearing specifically designed for the application